Steve has nine years of experience in the building services industry, specialising in both mechanical services and vertical transportation engineering streams.
Steve has been exposed to a diverse range of projects from bid phase all the way through to construction and commissioning.
Steve has a passion for delivering outside the box solutions which achieve the brief requirements and budgetary constraints, while maximising energy efficiency and maintainability.
- Jemena Offices, Broadmeadows
- Westpac Technology Centre
- Prince Alfred Swimming Pool Goods Lift
- Harbour town Cinemas and Active Leisure, Docklands
- The Nobbies Centre Refurbishment, Philip Island
- The Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne
- Sydney Opera House Lift Modernisation
- The University of Melbourne – Bio Sciences Lab
- University of Technology Sydney – Lift Traffic Analysis
- UNSW Lift Traffic Analysis & Upgrades
- 2x9 Storey Towers for The Parkhouse apartments, Abbotsford
- Cabrini Operating Theatre Expansion, Malvern
- Casey Private Hospital Expansion, Berwick
- Direct Freight Warehouse, Keysborough
- Intermediate Secure Facility, Ararat
- Grafton Prison PPP Bid, Ararat
Bachelor of Engineering
Registered Building Practitioner – Mechanical Engineer
Member of Engineers Australia (MIE Aust)