Emre has over 14 years experience in the building services industry across a diverse range of projects including: residential, commercial, retail, industrial, educational, hospitals, aged care, hotels and motels. Emre has a passion as a hands-on project leader and has extensive experience across many project sectors. He manages client liaison and requirements, internal delivery teams, mechanical services designs and the overall delivery of innovative coordinated design solutions. Emre prides himself on his projects design solutions, which are of the highest quality and ready for construction. Emre’s involvement in all size projects and previously being involved in the AIRAH NSW committee ensures his designs match current industry trends and the incorporation of green initiatives in project designs.
- Nepean College Kingswood Campus – 4,000 m2 Teaching Facilities
- Harold Park Precinct Residential, NSW
- Charles Sturt University – Orange and Wagga Dentistry, NSW
- Ultimo TAFE Building Q Automotive, NSW
- Grafton and Cessnock Correctional Facilities, NSW
NABERS Accredited Professional